WHAT and HOW – All questions answered
HAIR TRANSPLANT RAJASTHAN
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that involves moving individual hair follicles from one part of the body (the donor site) to bald or balding parts (the recipient site). It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness.
More than 95% of hair-thinning in men is because of Androgenetic Alopecia, though it can also effect women. Other reasons include stress, poor nutrition, crash dieting, deficiency of some micro-nutrients, psychiatric disorder which can lead to temporary or permanent baldness.
Baldness is a common problem, mostly with men. Its not just a cosmetic problem but a social and psychological one. Hair is an essential part of overall identity and hence its loss may lead to loss of self-confidence and lead to poor self-image. In many cases it causes stress and a feeling of isolation to sufferers.
Medicines and therapies available are inadequate to regenerate hair. Although there are many products in market that claim to treat this issue, none have proved successful. The only permanent solution to this problem is hair transplant. It gives a natural hair-line and assures a normal lifestyle.
- Permanent solution: Not a quick-fix but lifelong solution of problem. You will have your own natural hair growing back for the rest of your life. Your hair can be combed, oiled, washed, cut and styled the way you want
- One day procedure: It’s not any complicated surgery and in most cases, it is completed in one day. Once the procedure is completed, person can go home immediately
- Painless / minimal pain procedure: A simple procedure that is performed under local anesthesia. The person is conscious and comfortable during the procedure. In fact, he or she can watch television, talk to the staff, make phone calls or just relax
- No additional maintenance: One time procedure that needs no extra follow-up visits
- Absolutely safe: Has no side-effects
- Assured results: You will get to see visible results in 6-8 months that will last forever
Hair transplant is the most widely accepted technique with huge popularity in nations where medical facilities are highly advanced. In India, however, there is still lack of awareness about this miraculous technique since there are very few qualified practitioners. There are certain myths associated with hair transplant like:
- Fear of surgery: As per normal human tendency, we tend to fear the unknown. But in reality, hair transplant is a painless/minimum pain procedure performed in your consciousness. In fact it is so comfortable that patient can normally chat, watch TV and relax while getting operated
- Very expensive: Hair transplant can still burn holes in your pocket if one chooses to go for medical tourism to countries like USA and get operated in dollars. But thankfully, this technique is now in reach in India at a very low cost. We believe hair-transplant is not just a cosmetic surgery but a basic treatment needed to carry on normal life-style. Considering hair transplant is a lifelong investment, the cost of procedure is very reasonable
- Side-effects /post-procedural results: Hair transplant is absolutely safe with absolutely no side-effects. The only effect is naturally growing permanent hair with no extra follow-ups / maintenance cost
No medical therapy is able to restore or regrow the follicles which are completely miniaturized or where fibrosis has occurred. Hair Transplant is the only way out where new hair follicles can be implanted and grown naturally. Hair Transplantation methods other than FUT, like scalp reduction, flap rotation etc. are obsolete now as they can never give the appearance of a natural hair line and hair growth as FUT does.